9.06.2011

Sorry I'm Not Sorry...

Actually, I am sorry I've been such a terrible blogger. I was so busy this summer and then school started and things became insane! I am so excited about my classes this fall - I really think that it will be a fun (and definitely challenging) semester. I'm also now working at the fabulous place where I was interning this summer :) We moved locations and are in a beautiful old home that the owner did a fabulous job renovating. There are now two rooms (and a hallway!) dedicated solely to resources! Since I am the "fabric librarian" and design assistant I am in heaven!!


Anyway, I've been trying to settle into my house (we've been here three months and I just unpacked my last box yesterday... oops) and my room is still so bare. I need to do so much but just haven't gotten around to it! When I had to get a duvet for my bed I hadn't thought at all about my room scheme so I just bought a plain white one. While I love white linens, this one has been stressing me out to keep it clean. I wish I had seen these BEAUTIFUL Serena & Lily duvets months ago!!



I also really REALLY want this headboard...


I'm going to try to be better about posting this fall! We'll see how it goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment