10.24.2011

Monday Morning at Home with... Drew Barrymore



Alright.  1) I know this is not a "home tour" and 2) Yes, this is an old one BUT since Domino Mag is no longer with us (pause to shed a tear) I've been digging up any and all old images I can!  I stumbled across the April 2008 issue with Drew Barrymore gracing the cover and I'm really feeling the vintage glam look.  Drew worked with interior designer Ruthie Sommers to create what she called an "un-office" to work in.  Enjoy the eye candy!



Look at this AH-mazing inspiration board. They change it with every project!

A masculine-chic office for Chris Miller, VP of Production for Flower Films.



The beautiful office of Nancy Juvonen, Drew's business partner.



The lovely kitchen is painted Farrow & Ball's "Sugar Bag Light"




No comments:

Post a Comment