6.30.2011

I Would Like an Office, Please

I was watching Million Dollar Decorators the other week and saw the fabulous Miss Mary McDonald design an office for the very chic Miss Jill Roberts. The end result:



So beautiful! Although, I must say, the curtains IRK me to death. I wish she had chosen a white or ivory textured fabric. In a different room I would love the horizontal stripes but with the chevron floor it is just too much (for my taste). Other than that, I love everything in this space! The set up reminds me a lot of Mary's own office:



My desk just isn't cutting it these days. I have too much stuff that needs to be organized and have it's own place. If only I had these places to work...




...maybe I'd actually get something done



images via pinterest & lonny

No comments:

Post a Comment