5.28.2011

Heaven in a Cupcake

We just got a Gigi's a few months ago and (despite my "Cupcake Card" being half full of stamps for going so much) there are still so many flavors to try! If you haven't been yet, take my advice: GO NOW. SERIOUSLY. RUN.


Not only are they adorable but they're delicious as well! We ordered 24 of the malt mini cupcakes for my friend's birthday this spring and they were too freakin adorable. Not only did they taste divine but they came complete with a little bitty straw and malted milk ball on top - just like the big version! 

 

I swoon for anything miniature. Check out these ADORABLE little tasters the other day at starbucks, too!!! It's an obsession, really...

Getting back to the point of this post - I really appreciate the thought behind their marketing. Each cupcake comes in a sweet little light green box sealed with a Gigi's sticker. The boxes, stickers, and overall look of the cupcakes just so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment